Sabtu, 13 Desember 2008

Hayley William

Posted by Lina Fiertine at 12.57
Hayley William (vokalis Paramore)

Paramore’s Hayley Williams Defends Miley Cyrus

For all the Paramore fans out there, and for all the haters. Hayley is just that incredible. Why? Look at her moves in a concert looking great, cool, outstanding. Make you wanna bang your head and move your hair. Some girls out there color their hair because of Hayley Williams, she is jus that influencial to people of all age I think.
It is very awesome to see that Hayley moves like that. Pop, popping I should say. Well, I am a fan of this cute girl she looks like my girl friend. My girl is also a fan. Singin "that is what you get", serves to be her favorite I think.
Paramore had come this far, I mean too far. From the underground music scene to stardome! Kewl! Well I got these photos too. Nice she looks pretty. Their album is also nice bringing you this pop sensation that make you really wanna dance. Yeh aha! Dance to the limit!
http://blogs.nashvillescene.com/nashvillecream/paramore.jpg
This is not an ordinary Paramore review, or A Hayley Williams review but this is for all the fans out there! Hopefully you guys will continue supporting Paramore, also the other bands for us to make the music scene cool into our eyes, soul and hearts. After all music is food for our souls. PARAMORE rocks! Leave a comment please.

0 comments:

 

Lina Fiertine Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting